Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just 10 Minutes


Snafu off drugs takes 10 minutes to calm down when I get home from work. I think I can manage that. This time I brought a watch with me into Snafu’s room and the same scenario played out (except for the biting my ear part).

The herbal tincture was accidentally given to Snafu two days in a row, but it’s very hard to tell if it’s making any difference in his behavior. He may be a bit less aggressive, but that could be because he can think straight. He had two altercations with Penny but if we catch it in time, it can be averted…so he could have had more except that we saw it coming and said something before any action or contact was made. Sometimes it only takes a few words, other times it requires physical removal and as much as a time-out (which is a brief return to his room).

I plan to call the vet to give her an update today and see where to go from here, herbally.

~Lisa Co9T

4 comments:

  1. Just remind Snafu how smart he is, he can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Snafu!

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Snafu! We hope something helps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are PURRing for Snafu! Smoochiess.

    Happy Easter!
    love Milo and Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We read every one of them!