Heading off to bed one night, we came into the kitchen and found this scene on the floor!
A new package of gum had been left on top of the microwave and someone's nose found it! Angus loves mint WAY more than cat nip.
Luckily, he just sniffed and bit into a few pieces. All pieces were pretty much intact except for teeth marks.
The vet told us we were lucky he didn't ingest any because some sugarless gums contain a highly toxic chemical called xylitol.
Just to be safe...
Move over Snafu, Angus is coming!
Plenty of room left...yeah...