Thursday, April 17, 2014

Society of Feline Gardeners


At last we'll be able to fully participate as members of the Society of Feline Gardeners.


We had a good practice run last summer.


But this is how our garden looked this past Saturday. As of today the snow you see at the bottom has completely melted. Yes, I know it looks really messy, but I'm working hard not to work too hard on this garden.


Here's the bit of color we have going on at the moment.


 A sweet sight!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Lisa

7 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see your garden this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet your garden will be lovely in a few weeks.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone is more than ready for gardening weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some work there ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your garden will look awesome by summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your garden will be gorgeous by summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to seeing it in a couple of months time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We read every one of them!