Isn't it lovely?
Thank you Paw Relations, and also, sorry it's taken me awhile to post about it, since they gave it to me last week.
Okay, so now I'm supposed to tell you 10 interesting things about me and then pass the award on to 7 lucky others (but I'll only pick 3).
1. I love living in the wilds of Maine and plan to live even further in East No Where.
2. I left the big life to live the small life and enjoy living simply.
3. My SUV has Meow and Woof decals on it.
4. I am a left brained person who aspires to be in the middle.
5. I have no sense of fashion and rely on DP to make sure I look decent before I go out the door.
6. I hate shopping for clothes, but love shopping for groceries.
7. I am a writer who has published some stuff, but not a book yet.
8. I love eating salted pumpkin seeds.
9. I try to avoid watching television, but love National Public Radio.
10. I am a daily meditator and have been for over 25 years.
There....that actually took a couple of days, realizing I had to leave some things a mystery! Now to pass on this super lovely award to it's next victims, I mean recipients, and they are:
The chief qualifications I used to chose your blog included a recent update and you didn't already have this award...listed anyway.
Live Long and Prosper!